Eid Mubarak! 25 Wishes, Greetings And Messages To Celebrate Eid al-Fitr 2017
Your Muslim friends, family and a happy Eid close ones, or want their congratulations Congratulations to the fast and well wishes! Shutterstock’s / stockshoppe
Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar, and in 2017, it started the evening of may 27 and Sunday 25 June. The evening will end in June this year have been revealed, when Jibreel (peace be upon him, Gabriel Arabia ) revealed the verses of the Quran to the Prophet Mohammad showed up and continued to do so for 24 years. During this period, at least in fast time Mecca of which are poor and it is very important to the needy and pilgrimage and five times a day the prayer is read God except the five pillars (of Islam it may be, for life).
Fasting during Ramadan is not only abstain from food, but from evil actions, thoughts and words. Ramadan is also a time for spiritual reflection and worship and devoting themselves to prayer to Allah. After Ramadan ends, Muslims celebrate Eid al-Fitr, also called speed, the feast of breaking an important religious holiday. Eid is not allowed to fast after a day during which Muslims celebrate the end of 29 or 30 days of fasting from dawn to sunset in the month of Ramadan. Day of Eid, therefore, falls on the first day of the month of Shawwal.
Eid 2016 Tuesday, however, will be celebrated on June 25. The wishes of the moon in North America, this year’s Eid will begin this Wednesday, a day after the world, here on June 25, 25, and Happy messages to share with my Muslim friends to this important holiday.
- Happy Eid Mubark to everyone. May you all have a very happy and blessed Eid. Enjoy these amazing days and remember those who need our help.
- Happy Eid and Happy Holidays to Everyone!
- Eid Mubarak. May Allah blessings be with you today, tomorrow and always.
- I hope you enjoy each and every moment of it. May God accept our fasts and prayers.
- May this special day brings peace, happiness and prosperity to everyone. Eid Mubarak!
- On Eid al-Fitr, I pray that Allah’s choicest blessings and love be showered upon you.
- On Eid al-Fitr, I wish you a joyous celebration and showers of Allah’s blessings.
- May Allah’s blessings be showered on you on this Eid al-Fitr!
- On Eid ul-Fitr, wish that Allah’s blessings light up the path and lead to happiness, peace and success. Happy Eid!
- All the loving wishes for you today to bring much happiness your way. Eid greetings!
- I wish you the gift of faith, the blessing of hope, and the peace of his love at Eid and always.
- May Allah accept your good deeds, forgive your transgressions and sins, and ease the suffering of all people around the globe.
- My well wishes, my good wishes for you are the just prayers for your long happy life from God on this noble event. Wish you a very Happy Eid Mubarak, my dear.
- May God give you happiness of heaven above. Happy Eid Mubarak To You All.
- May the day delight and the moments measure all the special joys for all of you to treasure. May the year ahead be fruitful too, for your home and family and especially for you. Happy Eid Mubarak To You!
- May this day bring peace and smoothness in your life, may it provide you the best time of your life. Happy Eid day!!!
- May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow. Wish you lots of love, joy and happiness.
- Eid days are meant to celebrate the goals and the achievements that make you happiest. The ideals you believe in, the dream you love the best. Eid Mubarak.
- Wish you a Happy Eid and may this festival bring abundant joy and happiness in your life!
- Eid Mubarak to all Muslims around the world and may the blessings of Allah be with you today, tomorrow and always.
- It’s a day of rejoice and bliss; it’s a day of blessing and peace; it’s a day to reflect and ponder; it’s a day to celebrate together!
- May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always. Eid Mubarak!
- Many are the wishes that are being sent your way, but this is a special one for a very happy Eid Day.
- I wish you all a very happy and peaceful Eid. May Allah accept your good deeds,
- forgive your transgressions and ease the suffering of all peoples around the globe. Eid Mubarak
- May the magic of this Eid brings lots of happiness in your life and may you celebrate it with all your close friends and may it fill your heart with love.